Acaba de salir calentita la ultima version del Software de Seguridad y Auditoria de Redes CAIN & ABEL 4.9 para Windows y aprovecho este hilo para dejar el de Download para su descarga y alguna que otra cosilla
Cain & Abel v4.9 released
Algunas de las ultimas funcionalidades añadidas a la aplicación:
- Support for AirPcap USB 2.0 adapter in Wireless Scanner.
- Passive Wireless Scanner with channel hopping support.
- AirpCap.DLL dynamically linked.
- WEP IVs sniffer (Capture files are compatible with Aircrack's .ivs files).
- 802.11 capture files analyzer compatible with PCAP and Aircrack's .ivs file formats.
- 802.11 capture files decoder (support WEP and WPA-PSK encryption).
- WPA-PSK pre-shared key calculator.
- WEP Cracker using Korek's Attack (64-bit and 128-bit key length supported).
- Off-line capture file processing now compatible with Wireless extensions.
- Added G722.1 codec support in the VoIP sniffer.
- Added sniffer filter for DCE/RPC authentications (Outlook connecting to Exchange server).
- Added support for Winpcap library version 4.0 and higher.
- Added an option to disable the promiscuous mode of the network card.
- Fixed a problem with bugus lengths in UDP header to avoid sniffer crashes.
- Fixed a problem in MS-CACHE hashes dumper.
- Fixed a memory allocation bug in cryptanalysis attack via RainbowTables on systems with 2Gb of RAM or more.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8d.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.0 beta2.
- MSCACHE Hashes Cryptanalysis via Sorted Rainbow Tables.
- ORACLE Hashes Cryptanalysis via Sorted Rainbow Tables.
- New RainbowTable types have been added to Winrtgen v2.0. "mscache" and "oracle" tables can be used against MSCACHE and ORACLE hashes for specific usernames that can be set in the configuration dialog.
Web del Proyecto
Manual Cain & Abel Online
Fichero Ejecutable/Instalador de 7 Mb.
Descarga desde el Servidor de los Creadores: AQUI
Descarga desde el Servidor del FORO: AQUíÂ
Recordar las Normas... Ser Buenos y no rompais nada
Cain & Abel v4.9.29 released
- Added Certificate Collector ability to generate self-signed or chained fake certificates.
- Added certificate format conversion function (from PKCS#12 to PEM).
- Added support for Licensing Mode Terminal Server connections in APR-RDP sniffer filter.
- Added channel hopping capability on A, BG and ABG channels in Passive Wireless Sniffer.
- Added support for A channels in Passive Wireless Sniffer.
- Added automatic detection of RX/TX ABG channels for AirPcap NX adapters.
- WEP ARP Injection thread now avoid sending packets to disassociated stations.
- AirPcap library upgrade to version 4.0.0 (to support the new AirPcap NX adapters from CACE Technologies).
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1 beta 5.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8j.
01/12/2008 Cain & Abel v4.9.25 released
- Oracle 11g (case sensitive) Password Extractor via ODBC.
- Added Oracle 11g Password Cracker (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks).
- Added support for Oracle TNS 11g (AES-192) in Oracle TNS Hashes Password Cracker.
- Added support for Oracle TNS 11g (AES-192) in Oracle TNS sniffer filter.
- Experimental SQL Query tool via ODBC.
- Fixed a buffer overflow condition in Remote Desktop Password Decoder.
My paper about Oracle TNS 11g (AES-192) authentication has been added in the Topics area. 03/10/2008 Cain & Abel v4.9.23 released
- Added LRWB-16Khz codec support in VoIP sniffer.
- Added MGCP/RTP sniffer filter. Cain can now extract SDP-RTP parameters from MGCP protocol.
- Fixed some bugs in SIP/RTP sniffer filter causing crashes while sniffing.
- All Dumper's DLL Injection functions have been rewritten to directly use undocumented ZwCreateThread API instead of CreateRemoteThread. On XP/2003, Cain now supports passwords/hashes/secrets extraction even if executed in Terminal Server sessions.
- Fixed a bug in dictionary attack "Double" option.
25/08/2008 Cain & Abel v4.9.21 released
- Added PPPoE sniffer filter for PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAPv1 and MS-CHAPv2 authentications.
- Added GRE/PPP sniffer filter for MS-CHAPv2 authentications.
- Added automatic translation of MS-CHAPv2 to NT-challanges in "Send to Cracker" function.
- Added support for Remote Desktop client v6 in APR-RDP sniffer.
- Added support for Oracle TNS 10g (AES-128) in Oracle TNS Hashes Password Cracker.
- Added support for Oracle TNS 10g (AES-128) in Oracle TNS sniffer filter.
- Added UserField and PassField columns in HTTP sniffer list.
- Added a "Note" column in all Cracker's lists.
- Fixed a bug in offline NTLM hashes dumper when BootKey parameter is not specified.
- Fixed a bug in offline NTLM hashes dumper when LM hash is not present.
- Charset file updated to support German an Danish special characters in rainbowtables (for Cain and Winrtgen). 01/07/2008 I just want to share results of my research on Oracle TNS (9i 3DES) and (10g AES-128) authentication. The papers can be found in the Topics area.
20/06/2008 Cain & Abel v4.9.15 released
- Added Oracle TNS Password Cracker (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks for DES and 3DES hashes).
- Added Oracle TNS sniffer filter for DES and 3DES authentications.
- Fixed a bug in VNC sniffer filter for new RFB protocol versions.
- Fixed a bug with TCP/UDP/ICMP traceroute and Windows raw socket error code 10022.
- Fixed a bug in RSA SecurID Calculator for keyfobs with serial numbers of more than 8 digits.
- Fixed a bug in Dictionary Attack crackers regarding mixed Hybrid and Case Permutations variants.
- Fixed a bug in challenge spoofing and NTLM downgrading when one of the victim hosts is a gateway.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8h.
06/03/2008 Cain & Abel v4.9.14 released
- Added GRE/PPP sniffer filter for PAP, CHAP and MS-CHAPv1 (LM & NTLM) authentications.
- Added CHAP-MD5 (Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks).
- Added sniffer analysis on GRE/PPP incapsulated traffic; MPPC compression not supported yet.
28/02/2008 Cain & Abel v4.9.12 released
- Added Windows Vista compatibility in all APR-SSL sniffers.
- Added support for new Aircrack-ng's IVs file format in WEP IVs sniffer and cracker.
- Modified separator character in cracker's and sniffer's LST files from ";" to "TAB".
WARNING !!! The password list file format is changed and old LST files are not compatible anymore. It is strongly suggested to backup your files before upgrade to this new release.
11/12/2007 Cain & Abel v4.9.10 released
- Added Remote Registry Editor.
- Added SIREN codec support in VoIP sniffer (the default one used by Windows Messenger).
- Added support for new AES-128bit Keyfobs in RSA SecurID Token Calculator.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Password Extractor via ODBC.
- Fixed a bug in Internet Explorer 7 AutoComplete password decoder.
- Default HTTP users and passwords fields updated.
- Automatic recognition of AirPcap TX capability based on channels.
- AirPcap library upgrade to version 3.2.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.0.2.